*** Recipes Tutorials ***
Paleo German Chocolate Brownies, a brownie layer with a coconut caramel pecan layer, and drizzled with chocolate. Also includes low carb version.
- 3 eggs, beaten.
- Sweetener of choice: ½ cup organic maple syrup (for paleo), or for low carb use ½ cup low carb maple syrup (I used this one).
- ¼ Cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk.
- ⅓ Cup butter or coconut oil, melted, where to buy coconut oil.
- ½ Tsp baking soda.
- 1 Tsp organic apple cider vinegar.
- ⅓ Cup coconut flour, sifted, where to buy coconut flour
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder, or cacao powder, sifted.
COCONUT CARAMEL PECAN LAYER:
- ¾ Cup pecans.
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, where to buy coconut oil
- ¼ cup unsweetened organic coconut flakes, where to buy coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp coconut butter, where to buy coconut butter
- Sweetener of choice: ¼ cup coconut sugar for paleo, or for low carb use ¼ cup eryrithitol.
- 3 medjool dates, pitted for paleo, or for low carb use: 20 drops liquid stevia in toffee flavor, or plain, (I used this one)
- 2 tsp cocoa powder.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil.
- Sweetener of choice: 2 tsp or to taste honey for paleo, or for low carb use 12 drops or to taste liquid stevia
See full Instruction on : www.beautyandthefoodie.com