*** Recipes Tutorials ***
Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole with Butter. Yum! I've tried a couple different recipes that were good, but for some reason this one just seemed super simple and really tasty to me. I added a little bit of cumin to my soup mix and a little bit of lemon juice. Turned out really tasty!
- 1 cup of uncooked brown rice
- Country Crock (1 tablespoon for cooking rice and 1 tablespoon for recipe)
- 10 oz of broccoli florets (fresh or frozen)
- 2 cups of cooked cut up chicken breast
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar or cheddar and jack mix
- Ground black pepper to taste.
See Full Instruction on : messforless.net