*** Recipes Tutorials ***
These mouth watering fiesta bites are like miniature sized crispy chicken fajitas! And, just like many of the new mini food recipes, wonton wrappers make them fun and easy to do. Julie made these with her tender crock pot chicken recipe, mexican rice, cheese, beans and corn.
- 1 pack of wonton wrappers
- 2 large chicken breasts
- fajita seasoning to taste (1 Tbsp?)
- 1 cup mild or medium salsa
- half an onion, sliced into strips
- Mexican rice blend with orzo
- 1/2 cup black beans, rinsed well
- corn niblets (grilled and cut from the cob)
- ~ 1/2 cup of frozen or canned, drained.
- 2/3 cup shredded cheese blend
- 1 tsp cumin
- butter flavored cooking spray
See Full Instruction on : menumusings.blogspot.com