*** Recipes Tutorials ***
A quick trip to the deli counter gets you the handful of ingredients you need to make these fantastic little sammies. They're simple, fast, delicious - and will leave your whole family begging for seconds!
- 1 12-pack dinner rolls (I used King's Hawaiian Savory Butter Dinner Rolls) - be sure not to get sweet rolls!
- 1 lb. deli ham, shaved or sliced thin
- 1 lb. swiss cheese, sliced thin
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 1 1/2 tsp. dried mustard
- 2 tbsp. Worchestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. dried minced onion
- 2 tbsp. poppy seeds
See Full Recipe please visit : tarheeltastebud.blogspot.com