*** Recipes Tutorials ***
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 oz (1 stick) unsalted butter, chilled and diced
- 1/8 cup to 1/4 cup (depending on how much you need) ice water
- *You will also need 1 egg white and some water or heavy cream/milk to brush the tops of these before baking.
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and very finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- *OR* If you are short on time, you could always use canned apple pie filling!
See Full Recipe please visit : shopgirlmaria.blogspot.com